Unleash your creative side, as a Social Media Manager with Bath Taps into Science Festival!
As a Festival Social Media Manager, it will be your responsibility to share the story of the festival through our various social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat). Facebook live Videos, Instagram polls, blog posts… nothing is off limits. We want you to think big, think creatively and, most importantly, think outside the box.
What are the benefits to you?
- Looks great on your CV
- Social Media marketing experience
- Outreach experience
- Event planning/management experience
- Understanding of how to run and plan a large scale event.
What are the benefits to others
- Promote STEM in the local community
- Engage and inspire young children, students and adults with STEM
What is the commitment?
We are flexible, there are so many different events, you could do a couple of hours to the whole week.
Where will you be working?
The events are based at the University of Bath Campus (Various Locations) and The Recreation Ground in Bath City Centre.
Is there any training?
Training will be provided before the festival begins. Date TBC